luni, 6 iunie 2016

6.6.16 - to me and ya.





Get it on !

Your motivation dear,

   You can do much more than you've ever thought.

   Why be afraid to speak up your mind ? Think, yes, before you do.

   But stop being afraid. Afraid to dissapoint, to disturb, to enjoy.

   We do not have the same flow of ideas. Neither you, nor me.

We exchange perspectives.Open minds.
   You may like chocolate , but I'm a vanilla person, and that's just fine. I do not have anything against it. You can tell me why chocolate is lovely, and maybe I'll learn to enjoy it more.
   Acknowledge yourself, and learn to trust yourself. Because if you don't, then who will ?
Look around. How many mistakes can you actually make by expressing your opinions or feelings? We can't be objective about things that are personal.
   Does the fact that you were wrong matter so much ? How can you actually learn, if not by trying ?      Sometimes it's better to let your ego on a holiday.
So what if you failed today ? It's a brand new day tomorrow. Try again.

And again.

And again.

   Until you get there.

Un comentariu: