marți, 27 septembrie 2016

Bucur(ca)esti



Journey


First stop : Bucharest
Incoming : Lisbon 


Overview: 

After two days in the city , I had a mental breakdown. Too crowded for my taste.Everybody's in a rush.Can't find my place.
First trip with the subway : I thought somebody was literally gonna step on my head. Keep calm, do not panic. 






One week around:

Started figuring the city. Got to know the team and meet new peeps. Met random awesome people. Went to lovely bistros.If in Bucharest ,one night you must go to Eden.Had the best coffee in a while (thanks,Origo!) I think I'm starting to like this. Visited alot of places around town, and dang this is diverse. What to do, what to do ? Oh look ! There are so many possibilities.



Two weeks around:

Really bonded with my folks! The kind of bonds that you know will last. You can't explain, but you know it is like that. Succeded in finding homies that resemble my mentality. And also learned few thingies from people that are not like me. I learned to appreciate also time for myself much better than before, enjoying myself at the pool, enjoying a nice view, exploring this at-a-glance frightening, but after you start to click with the city, you'll actually figure you might just enjoy it. 



Third week around (last one)

Woke up in the morning with a random thought:
I would like to live here.
This is not possible at the moment, unfortunately. But it would definetly be the change I need. I really appreciate the artsy part of Bucharest. There are so many events that are happening constantly, you can't imagine ! If ever in doubt , and need to clear your head, friendly advice : please go to the theatre.  At least try it,once. See how it feels. You'll eventually come around. 
In this period spent here, I could say I made quite few friends.
That I will definetly miss. A lottle. It's like a little, but instead , a lot. 
The time spent around has made me wonder about my preferences, the way I would like to live, the way I would like to develop my path, the people I would like to be surrounded with.

It's amazing that in such a short time my view changed so much, I am actually surprised that this city makes me feel this good. It's much more lively. It has it's minuses. But I guess we all have ours.


Thank you, Bucharest ! 
See you in a while. 




2 comentarii: