marți, 9 octombrie 2012

Time to think.

Who am I ? 
And who are you.
Tricky questions.Have you ever thought about it ? If somebody ask you , who are you , what would you answer ?
I remember , at my first rehearsal at theatre , the director asked me who am I.
Back then , I answered , I don't know , I'm trying to figure it out.
I guess it was the wisest answer I could've given.
'Thing is , if somebody would ask me now , who am I , I would probably answer the same , because I really didn't find out yet , neither am I gonna find out too soon.What I fould out is that I want to be remembered.
I want to be someone who changed something significant.
I may be an awkward person , but I won't try to hide it , it's just , me.And I'm not gonna try to put the 'I adore you' mask if I don't feel that way.
Don't get me wrong , I like masks.
But not society-kind-of masks.Most of the time , I'm honest.Maybe too honest.Some people told me that I might have to lose some things with my cruel honesty , but well , I actually don't care about people who don't accept my character. I've learned it. It's not all rainbows and princesses here. 
A change ? Everyone wants to be a change. THE change. But who actually fights for it ? 
I don't know about you , but one thing I've discovered about myself , I'm a fighter.

Un comentariu:

  1. I might say that you're the sum of your thoughts (even if your blog's title is 'thoughtless' :P) and actions :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere