miercuri, 7 martie 2012

...



                                                                     Coffee.




I don't know how people live without coffee, I really don't.
Waking up in the morning , feeling the smell of coffee in the kitchen , that's the best damn thing.

Coffee and cigarettes, that's one of my weaknesses.

               A year ago , I used to drink my coffee without a cigarette.But then , my mom asked me *she's a smoker*   how in the world can I drink my coffee without a cigarette.At first I was like : "Mom , seriously ? Are you actually telling me this?" ,but then I lit up a cigarette , and the magic started.At first I was like , mhm , not sure if she was right or she was trolling me.But right now , I couldn't imagine a morning without coffee and cigarettes.

It's the thing for what I wake up in the morning.
Makes my day brighter.   










Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu