duminică, 18 noiembrie 2012

6 [& more]

21.10.2012
Time flies.
Half a year passed , and it gets more beautiful day by day.
I'm finding my inner peace with him.
I would've never thought of it like this.But you see , the most amazing things happen when you least expect it.And it was exactly just like that.It may be pre-mature to say that I found my better half , it takes some courage for me to admit this , but well....I actually feel I have found it.
18.11.2012
Way better.
Stepping stone.
Blackouts.
Fighter.
Waves.
Ups.[keep count]
Downs.[passed]
7 [soon]
Wanting to do more.
Hopefully will do.
Freaky.[-I am-]
Will still count.Heartbeats.
Promised thing. [i6y]
Will be there [reverof]
                                                                                                        Distance[who cares?]
                                                                                                         Will stay strong.
Guys...whatever you do.Keep fighting for what you want.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu