vineri, 18 mai 2012

Grbl.2011+2012



Today reminded me of June , last year.
The rehearsals.
Working but having fun.
Laughing but knowing when to be serious.


  Was nice.Back then we learned that when it comes to work , we must work.We had a pretty nice prize also , for working that hard.
  And you guys , you will have it this year also.
  I'm glad for you , in a way , I wish I could be there , but that's not my place anymore.
  Looking at it now , it's the second best thing that happened to me , and from a "collective" point of view , which involves me and you , you as the group with who I was more than half the summer , from this point of view , it still is the best.
  Remember me , with my random sayings , being foolish , laughing out loud , even being mean sometimes.
  There you met the real me.
  And the best thing is that I've learned to be myself from Grenoble.Right now I'm just the way I am , realised that I don't need people to like me for who I'm not.If somebody likes you as a person , he or she likes you for who you are , and doesen't try to change you.And I'm not talking about the romantic point of view.I'm talking about just being friends.
  I'm so glad I've been there , met so many lovely people.I hope someday we'll have the occasion to see eachother again , anywhere , and say " Hey , I remember you ! you were in the parking lot in the summer of 2011" And we will laugh.And have the feeling from over there , where , you didn't actually knew the person , but you felt like you knew him forever.And you would talk about anything.From the food you ate in the evening , to the meanings of life.
  Because that's what Grenoble is.
  It felt like home.
  One thing , say Hi to home for me , and know that even though I won't be there in person , a little part of my soul is there with you guys.
  Right now I found my peace , and I hope you will have all the fun in the world , and daaaaamn drink something for me ! Wine , eventually.Red.
  All your hard work will be paid off , and you will stand near beautiful people for 10 amazing days.Get closer to eachother.The friendships from there you will never forget , they won't ever be buried.And will light up your rainy days.
Oh , and now....
Now work your asses off and make them scream and shout while they applaud ! 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu