joi, 3 mai 2012

Sincerely from the heart.



You know , when you think there is no hope left...it knocks at your door saying 'I'm right here'
You don't have to regret anything from the past.Everything happens for a reason.We learn something from the things we've been through.
I've learned that some people are not worth your attention.
Some you should pay more attention to.
Most of them are afraid.
People...people are afraid to show their true selves.And they put a mask on , so nobody would hurt them.You know...it gets more painful when you start to lie to yourself.
I've learned that most of the best things come unexpected.
I've learned that words do not matter.The facts do.
I've learned to smile sincerely again.To laugh again.
And one thing I've never known before....
To love.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu