joi, 17 mai 2012

Late night hour.

So many things to do and time is passing by so fast.
Loads to learn.
But in the end everything will be okay.Cause if not , it's definetly not the end.
Late hour again and can't sleep.
Nor do I have the mood to read.
So I'll write.
Writing sometimes makes it easier for me to release myself.My feelings.
If I can't say something , I write it.
I now wonder what'll happen a year from now.
Sometimes I'd like to know what's up next.
But then I guess...it wouldn't have the same effect when it'll happen.
I wonder if my dreams will come true.
If my aims will become reality.
When reality hits you , and it's harsh , you fall so fast , you wonder how did I get here?
...and this is the moment when I thank the I don't know what's bigger than us that somebody's got my back.And right now you're all I need.
It's funny.Usually I was the one to offer support.And help.And whatnot.
Apparently me myself I need it also.
People need people.
A heart needs another heart to help it beat normal when it gets under the rythm.
Do you ever wonder who's gonna save your soul ? 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu