duminică, 13 mai 2012

It just...happened.


Well....I thought the best thing happened to me last summer.
I realized these days that Grenoble was the second best thing.
I want to keep it this way.
I want to make you happy.To be there for you.
These 3 weeks were.....amazing !
Waking up near you or watching you sleep...priceless.
When someone walks by I want them to look at us and say "they're made for eachother"
Let's be weird together.
Oh ,wait ! We are , and that's .... the best feeling!
I can be me with you
And in your arms I feel like home.
And I hope you feel like home too.
I never though I will be able to feel so much.After all the things I've been through.But it comes so natural with you.
It's just like...
Home.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take care of my heart.I've left it with you.

There's so much I'd like to say.But I just .... I just....can't stop smiling , and can't find the proper words.
But you know what I mean.
And I'll be there for you , no matter what's going to happen,as you said, there are so many people in the world and we.....we found it here.And even if now we're miles away , we're near by heart.And that's all that matters.It's funny how we fit.
You and me against the world.
- ---- ---
Meow.

Un comentariu:

  1. Inca nu imi vine sa cred ca ai spus ca Grenoble este acum pe locul 2 in viata ta. Sincer, in acest moment te invidiez, mi-as dori sa pot spune acelasi lucru... Ma bucur enorm pentru tine, pentru voi...

    RăspundețiȘtergere